Okay, so I was snooping through old blog posts and found this, thought it would be fun to update. The first line is the original answer, the second line is the new one.
I also realized that some of the nicknames and/or initials I used for people no longer make a lot of sense to me… but I did find when I finally started mentioning the DH. 🙂
Ganked from Pompous Ass, ’cause I’m bored and I can:
1. How old will you be in five years?
Thirty-one. I’m old.
> Well, five years from now I’ll be almost 36. What fortuitous timing on finding this post!
2. Do you think you will be married by then?
Doesn’t look likely.
> Aw, what lack of hope I had. For the record? Married two days before I hit 30. Booyah! (And this was after we delayed our originally-chosen date by a whole week).
3. How tall are you?
5’2″, every inch adorable.
> Still short, still cute. Lots chunkier, though.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Going to Toronto for my CSS course, making it that much further out of winter.
> Second week of vacation, whoo! My birthday, our one-year anniversary, some parties… the usual summer crap.
5. What’s the last movie you saw in theater?
Stomp the Yard.
> Cowboys and Aliens.
6. Who was the last person you called?
> Hrm. Probably the DH.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
> The doctor’s office, confirming my appointment on Thursday.
9. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call’s cheaper, texting’s more convenient sometimes
10. Do you have any pets?
Yep, two cats
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Chatting online, fearing I had a UTI.
> Playing online, thinking about going to bed. Babysitting some downloads.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
> Still married — and have just passed 35 years together. 🙂
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Over the Christmas holidays, I think.
> I’m hoping I’ve seen her since we had Shadow put down, but now I’m not sure positive.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Purple Izod sweater, cream long-sleeeved shirt, jeans, probably some underwear
> Black short-sleeved top from Banana Republic (repurposed from my Hallowe’en costume), black capris.
17. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Tubular bells, and Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
> No real change here, except to add Carol of the Bells.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Curled up someplace warm and cozy
> Yeah, this still fits. Sometimes it’s nice to add a cat or two or the DH to this picture.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere I’m cold or uncomfortable
> Work? 🙂
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Greece, Australia, Hawaii, France, Italy
> Haven’t been to any of the places above, so they’re still on the list. I’m not against revisiting Las Vegas or Iceland (which has the DH super-excited and planning already).
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hopefully in a house filled with light, books, cats, pictures of loved ones and maybe a husband and a wee one or two running around.
More than likely in a box in the ground after someone finally got fed up with me and did away with me. Currently money’s on either Pompous Ass or Markuk.
> Well, the first scenario looks to be the most likely one at this point.
22. Do you tan or burn?
> Freckle, too.
23. What did you fear was going to get you as a child?
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something in cat_macro.
> Probably something one of the cats did.
25. How many TVs do you have?
> Urgh, four now.
26. How big is your bed?
> Queen ftw! Still not quite big enough, but a lot better.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both. I’m living large, baby!
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Usually pjs, but when the weather’s warmer or there’s someone worthwhile sharing my space, I can do nakers.
29. What color are your sheets?
> The cream ones are on the bed now, but otherwise I like the blue or white ones.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four if you count the body pillow. Six if you count the cats.
> One and lately the body pillow. Sometimes I get to spoon with Thena-kitty, or Venus uses me as a pillow.
32. What do you like about fall?
The burning wood/fireplace smell you get sometimes.
33. What do you like about winter?
Being curled up in a pile of warm blankets with a good book or a hot body.
> Being curled up on a comfy couch with some books and coffee. Snuggling with the DH and the cats — it’s nice when Thena or Venus does a full-body stretch and sleep on top of or beside me.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Pretty much everything, except maybe that I can’t find flattering shorts. Balmy nights that are perfect for sitting outside with friends until the wee hours, talking and laughing about nothing. Outdoor sex. Leaving my place in the morning without needing a jacket or anything to keep me warm. Letting my cats out on their leashes and seeing Thena sleep under the leaves of the bushes that surround our patio.
> This pretty much continues to cover it. Though I’d add the neighbourhood bunnies that like to chill in our yard; this season’s pair has been pretty brazen about lounging wherever they see fit. That, and taunting the cats; they’re quite good at that, too.
35. What do you like about spring?
Knowing that summer is on its way.
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Two, Halifax and here.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Any of the above.
> Most lately shoes, though when I’m at work I seem to hate shoes and want to be barefoot.
39. Are you a social person?
I have my moments.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Working through some leftover verenekes now.
> Booster juice drink and panini. I’m about to tackle some pudding, I think.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
I’m fond of Kelsey’s garlic cheese bread. I like thai, phantasy (my name for it), various others… depends on mood.
47. Do you like coffee?
Only cappuccinos so far. I’m working my way up slowly.
> I am a fan, and now drink coffee on a pretty regular basis.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Probably 2-3. Need to do more of this.
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
I love spooning and cuddling, but I like to sleep on my stomach. If they don’t hog the bed or toss and turn too much, with.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I’m finally starting to move around more, so not really.
> I’m firmly entrenched in my side of the bed now; always on the right, so I can sleep facing the right and not facing the DH. He only complains when it means he’s closer to the door, where the bad guys will attack him first.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
I’m powered by cuddling, and people love to cuddle me. Small stature for the win!
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
59. Do you want kids?
The sixty-four thousand dollar question, isn’t it? Not yet.
> Sort of?
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
For my two oral surgeries (yes, I said oral).
> None since I was 18, but that may change.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean if it’s warm.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Window so I can sleep.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
I am the master of the stick. Yes, pun away.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
> Some piercings that I have that I don’t remove.
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Well, considering I’m doing my thesis on it, I’d probably have to say Buffy. But I love Gilmore Girls (shut it), House, Futurama, Family Guy, Angel, Scrubs, Animaniacs, CSI… not that I watch a lot of tv or anything.
> Also to add: Leverage, Mentalist, Cougar Town, Castle, Serenity, Lie to Me… and probably remove CSI and Family Guy. CSI is getting tiresome, and Family Guy doesn’t really entertain me anymore.
69. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I’m counting on being attacked by a big bear soon.
> How about neither?
70. Do you flirt a lot?
I’ve been told so.
> Much less now.
71. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey or honey garlic.
Chipotle sauce if they have it!
72. What is your favorite food?
73. What is your usual bedtime?
11-12, though I’m trying to make it earlier.
> Probably 11:30-12, which is too late.