Good God, I seem to keep going a long time between updates. Urgh.

Partly it’s because I don’t have a lot of new and exciting things to complain or talk about; really, my life is fairly routine at the moment. I go to work, I hang out with the Dear Boyfriend, I sometimes see friends (who also seem to all be hiding out with their Dear Significant Others, or they hate me, your choice as to which), I stress about not doing anything for school, I try to exercise, and I poke the kitties.

I have gotten addicted to The L Word, so my path to becoming a lesbian is pretty set, and I have finally gotten my hands on and as my own, personal, I own all the rights and you can’t have them fucker URLs, so that’s kinda nice. The hosting company Gord had originally purchased them through is a bunch of useless fucking asshole bastards, so I don’t recommend you use them, and if I was at work where I had the contact information, you’d better believe that I’d be posting it all over this site right now. But I don’t, and my memory sucks, so I just get to rail about it.

DB switched gyms the other day (finally), and we checked out the facility he’s most likely going to be using at the same time. It has a women’s-only section, as well as the co-ed area, and I was telling him I was tempted to keep working out in the co-ed section, as opposed to my quickie one, because no women were there. I’d also pointed out to him that he was the smallest guy in the place, because I’m nice that way. This is partly because DB stands 5’9″ and weighs, according to the scales that he stood on while we were there, 135lbs. Me, on the other hand, I stand 5’2″ (yeah, I’m wee and I like it), and according to the scales, weigh 160lbs… so it’s time to kill myself.


I did a run that night, and while it started out sucking a bit, I was able to find my rhythm and go at a steady pace and a decent length of time. Including the 5-minute cooldown, some of which is still done while running, I went for 28 minutes, and covered about 2.2 miles — which isn’t exactly fast, but it was a pace I was able to maintain, and I’m happy about it. DB wants me to be able to participate in the 5km run for the cure run with him, but we aren’t exactly doing much in the way of training to get to that point. Thursday’s run was the second for me that week though, so I’m doing okay — just need to get out more. Story of my life.

Anyhow, I need to grab a shower and get moving on the day (also story of my life), as I have to meet DB for lunch and steal his car for errands. Apparently the kitties get upset when they don’t have litter to do track around my apartment.


2 thoughts on “

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s