Ganked from Pompous Ass, ’cause I’m bored and I can:
1. How old will you be in five years?
Thirty-one. I’m old.
2. Do you think you will be married by then?
Doesn’t look likely.
3. How tall are you?
5’2″, every inch adorable.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Going to Toronto for my CSS course, making it that much further out of winter.
5. What’s the last movie you saw in theater?
Stomp the Yard.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
9. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call’s cheaper, texting’s more convenient sometimes
10. Do you have any pets?
Yep, two cats
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Chatting online, fearing I had a UTI.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Over the Christmas holidays, I think.
14. What color are your eyes?
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Purple Izod sweater, cream long-sleeeved shirt, jeans, probably some underwear
17. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Tubular bells, and Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Curled up someplace warm and cozy
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere I’m cold or uncomfortable
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Greece, Australia, Hawaii, France, Italy
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hopefully in a house filled with light, books, cats, pictures of loved ones and maybe a husband and a wee one or two running around.
More than likely in a box in the ground after someone finally got fed up with me and did away with me. Currently money’s on either Pompous Ass or Markuk.
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you as a child?
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something in cat_macro.
25. How many TVs do you have?
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both. I’m living large, baby!
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Usually pjs, but when the weather’s warmer or there’s someone worthwhile sharing my space, I can do nakers.
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four if you count the body pillow. Six if you count the cats.
32. What do you like about fall?
The burning wood/fireplace smell you get sometimes.
33. What do you like about winter?
Being curled up in a pile of warm blankets with a good book or a hot body. Reminiscing on the nice times I had with Moose — I usually think about him this time of year.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Pretty much everything, except maybe that I can’t find flattering shorts. Balmy nights that are perfect for sitting outside with friends until the wee hours, talking and laughing about nothing. Outdoor sex. Leaving my place in the morning without needing a jacket or anything to keep me warm. Letting my cats out on their leashes and seeing Thena sleep under the leaves of the bushes that surround our patio.
35. What do you like about spring?
Knowing that summer is on its way.
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Two, Halifax and here.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Any of the above. I’ve made Pompous Ass keep his socks on during sex ’cause it amuses me.
39. Are you a social person?
I have my moments.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Working through some leftover verenekes now.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
I’m fond of Kelsey’s garlic cheese bread. I like thai, phantasy (my name for it), various others… depends on mood.
47. Do you like coffee?
Only cappuccinos so far. I’m working my way up slowly.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Probably 2-3. Need to do more of this.
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
I love spooning and cuddling, but I like to sleep on my stomach. If they don’t hog the bed or toss and turn too much, with.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I’m finally starting to move around more, so not really.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
I’m powered by cuddling, and people love to cuddle me. Small stature for the win!
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
59. Do you want kids?
The sixty-four thousand dollar question, isn’t it? Not yet.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
For my two oral surgeries (yes, I said oral).
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean if it’s warm.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Window so I can sleep.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
I am the master of the stick. Yes, pun away.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Well, considering I’m doing my thesis on it, I’d probably have to say Buffy. But I love Gilmore Girls (shut it), House, Futurama, Family Guy, Angel, Scrubs, Animaniacs, CSI… not that I watch a lot of tv or anything.
69. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I’m counting on being attacked by a big bear soon.
70. Do you flirt a lot?
I’ve been told so.
71. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey or honey garlic.
72. What is your favorite food?
73. What is your usual bedtime?
11-12, though I’m trying to make it earlier.