Bask in my semi-return, my poor audience. At dinner last night, JJ seemed disappointed that I wasn’t updating more often, so now you must all suffer the wrath of my brain ramblings.
Also, for those of you who are curious, the truth is out — Carl is only 16 years old. But he’s a cute 16, so it’s all okay.
I’ve gotten totally addicted to a number of the songs off the Scrubs soundtrack (or at least from the show) lately. In no particular order, I highly recommend:
* Lazlo Bane, “Superman” (the title theme)
* Eels, “Fresh Feeling”
* Incredible Moses Leroy, “Fuzzy”
* Colin Hay, “Overkill”
* Colin Hay, “Beautiful world”
* Leroy, “Away”
* Tricky, “Over me”
* David Grey, “Please forgive me”
* Leroy, “Good time”
* Erasure, “A little respect”
* John Cale, “Hallelujah”
* Francis Dunnery, “Good life”
* Josh Joplin Group, “Camera one”
* Everything, “Hooch”
* Nina Simone, “Sinnerman”
* Jeerem Kay, “Have it all”
I think that covers most of them. Lately I’ve certainly been enjoying the last one, “Have it all” (as well as “Good life”) — and I think I’m going to try to use a line or two out of it to springboard into a story… I just haven’t decided what yet. My creativity is not at its highest. 😛
And on that note, I leave you with an utterly boring, irrelevant post. Enjoy!